BlackSky
Welcome to the Updated website.

Please Re-Register if you haven't already.
The Admins are Eric,Mike and Me (Adrian)

Have Fun, And enjoy the music
BlackSky
Welcome to the Updated website.

Please Re-Register if you haven't already.
The Admins are Eric,Mike and Me (Adrian)

Have Fun, And enjoy the music
BlackSky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSky Guild and Alliance Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legend

legend

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:56 pm

well hello there. im legend. im leader of the harbringers i just wanted to do a little intro i am an old mapler. oive been around since beta.. so feel free to talk to me im a good guy too enjoy happling mapling
Back to top Go down
Venom0Panda

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

hihi nice to meetcha Razz as u can see ima member of blacksky lol lol! cheers bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
UndeadLich
Owners
Owners

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 am

wassap man, nice to see an old mapler. im sorta new 8D and i got a 93 dragon knight. im a jr member here at black sky. cheezy jas Razz and i just wanted to say hi
Back to top Go down
legend

legend

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:26 pm

ya way back when in a time of greats like curry shot and fang blade i was there leveling with em im the orginal f/p mage. sadly due to a hacker and someone jealous man mad cause i was leveling faster then him i lost my char 0= i was level 176 and i was going to be the first person to hit 200 V.V i still blame fangblade
Back to top Go down
UndeadLich
Owners
Owners

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 pm

wow holy crap ur name fits u perfectly Surprised great to meet u Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
legend

legend

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm

so a change i disbanded my guild.. im just another black sky now XD
Back to top Go down
UndeadLich
Owners
Owners

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 pm

since when did u disband your guild? recent? just stop by here if ur bored i guess Very Happy we'll chat you up if we're online
Back to top Go down
UndeadLich
Owners
Owners

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm

yknow what i hadnt noticed u joined our guild haha. i thought u were still with your guild on the other server or such and such. its cool to see a pro here >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
legend

legend

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:47 pm

thanks lich XD yea its nice to be around. i like black sky actually best guild ive been in since smexyness :0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: an introduction   an introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackSky :: Black Sky :: Welcome!!-
Jump to: